- Extensive graphics eliminate the need to work with long lines and large tables of data.
There are 4 built-in screens to help you monitor ever-changing data and 5 tools that are at the ready. Other screens can be used as monitors if needed for a specific task.
These can identify emerging problems in the data before conditions become serious. When used properly, conflicts and errors are handled proactively, not reactively.
Tools guide schedulers through logical steps designed to yield perfect fits, provided there is a good design and reasonable policies that responsibly limit the spread of student requests and teacher assignments.
- The scheduling process built into the program automatically addresses the problems of “jammed” students.
We strive to produce multiple section placements that result in options for students, and follow this up with “Simultaneous Balance” — a powerful tool that takes a tedious headache and makes it a button click for any number of courses at the same time.
“Placement Cascading” occurs as each student’s schedule is built. ScheduLogic recognizes the situation and automatically manages forced placements on behalf of the scheduler.
- Reset and clearing functions allow for easy and quick adjustments or revisions.
- The reason for any change to a student’s request is logged on that student’s page.
- Most tools have filters that allow items to be reduced to those of specific interest.
ScheduLogic is a website application. This means software can be run from anywhere, on any type or brand of computer and even on multiple computers. No special servers or software updates are required.
- There are no limits to the number of faculty, students, rooms, periods, cycles or time variations.
And, finally, we have recently developed an incredibly simple approach to the import and export of data. Thus ScheduLogic is a stand-alone that need not be part of any software suite, but can enhance any database or suite.